Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Don't Stop Believin'

I'm a sweaty teenager in a dark room full of strangers that I have this special connection with. Colored lights are mixing in the sky. A euphoria starts settling in. No, I'm not on drugs.

But I am on the most inspiration high of my life. At 16 year old, it was the first time, I felt inspired to make the world a better place!

During the Banquet Dance at Leadership summer camp in 2007, I started connecting the dots between who I was and who I wanted to become. And the pinnacle was during the following song:

I didn't know exactly where I was going, what I wanted to do, but I knew whatever I was going to do, I was going to jump in with 2 feet.

I think that's the whole point of this song too--whatever you do, wherever you go, Don't stop Believin' that you can be somebody in this world!

I believe in you.

#inspireone

No comments:

Post a Comment