Monday, February 24, 2014

Change your thoughts.

Change your thoughts and you change your world. 
Norman Vincent Peale
Lately I have been trying to actively be aware of my thoughts. I have also tried to be aware of the things happening around me and how they make me feel.

Jeremy Sherman, Ph.D. believes emotions are flexibly, meaning they can be changed. In a moment of anger, frustration, or even happiness, how often are we to consider the emotion we are feeling?

Choosing how we react to situations (emotional intelligence) is very important. It can make us more mature individuals. It can help us to have disagreements in a civilized way. Imagine what would happen if our world could have disagreements in a way that wouldn't require war? How amazing that would be!

Think about your thoughts. Think thoughts that make the world a better place. Inspire others.

Let us know what you think about InspireOne on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment